Frozen Pipe Services in North Bend
Need Help with Frozen Pipes? Call Our North Bend & King County Plumbers!
The change of seasons usually has an adverse effect on your plumbing system, but nothing is more disruptive than a sudden drop in temperature during the winter. Why? Frozen pipes. In the past two decades, frozen pipes have become one of the most common plumbing issues that Belbrook Plumbing tackles annually.
Below are some negative effects of frozen pipes:
- Water supply disruption
- Pipe damage or burst pipe
- Major property damage
If you suspect that your pipes are frozen, contact our North Bend plumbers as soon as possible to quickly and efficiently thaw your pipes. We are trained to locate and thaw frozen pipes before they cause major plumbing disasters for customers in King County and surrounding areas.
Let our experienced plumbing company handle your frozen pipes! Call (206) 899-0096 to schedule your service.
Preventive Measures for Frozen Pipes
Before the cold weather sets in, protect your pipes from freezing with these helpful tips:
- Drain water from swimming pools, sprinklers, and outdoor hoses. Consider storing your outdoor hoses for the duration of winter.
- Insulate water pipes that are located in your exterior wall or places with no heat, such as the garage or crawl spaces. Use a pipe sleeve or some old newspapers to wrap your pipes.
- During the cold weather, open your sink cabinets to allow warm air to circulate around your pipes.
- When the weather outside becomes too cold, let cold water drip from your faucet to prevent your pipes from freezing.
- If you are going away during the winter, consider leaving the heat on in your home so you don't come home to frozen pipes.
Our North Bend plumbers can also help you prevent frozen pipes through seasonal plumbing maintenance.
Call Belbrook Plumbing today at (206) 899-0096 to get help with your frozen pipes!